Meet Claire Lourens, Travel Specialist
Claire is the bush baby at Pulse Africa, having completed her National Diploma in Nature Conservation, volunteering as an Honorary ranger guide and training as a FGASA Field guide. Her passion for conservation and eco-tourism is clear and her fifteen years of experience in the tourism industry makes for a very passionate travel specialist.
Claire’s Bucket List
- Walking Trail in Mfuwe- Lower Zambezi National park
- Explore Namibia –want to visit the Cheetah Conservation fund project &Serra Cafema
- The Otter Hiking trail starting at Storms River Mouth
- Walk the Nyalaland trail – Kruger National Park
- Horseriding Safari
- Visit Morocco (Marrakech)
- The Blue Train – would love to experience a trip on a real steam train!
- Get involved in an archaeological project/site –especially in Egypt
- Volunteer for Conservation Education for young children in a developing country
- Get involved with the World Wildlife fund! Accompany scientists and write research reports.)