Meet Melanie Lowe, Travel Specialist
Melanie Lowe has been an enthusiastic traveller from a young age exploring a vast array of countries across the world and many throughout Africa.
She has a genuine passion for the African bush and is excited to share her experiences with her clients.
Melanies’s Bucket List
- The Wildebeest Migration river crossing
- Breakfast with giraffes at Giraffe Manor
- Gorilla trekking in Uganda/Rwanda
- Hot air balloon ride over the Serengeti
- Stand up paddle boarding safari in the Okavango Delta (as long as I don’t fall in with the crocs)
- Diving in the Seychelles
- See the Namaqualand daisies in the Northern Cape
- Experience the leatherback turtles laying their eggs in Mozambique
- Exploring the greatness of Namibia
- The Otter Trail from Storms River to Nature’s Valley.