Meet Sandy Wood, Managing Director
Kenyan-born Sandy Wood has been at the helm of this operation since she started Pulse Africa in 1991. Her expertise spans across all regions that Pulse Africa offers as destinations and she is constantly pushing these borders, exploring new regions and countries to offer her clients.
Sandy’s Bucket List
- Trekking in the Simien Mountains in Ethiopia
- Have a “memorable occasion” party at North Island (exclusive use)
- See the shoebill storks in Bangwelu, Zambia
- Visit Ghoa, Bengal and the tigers
- Dive off Great Barrier Reef
- To dine at The Rock, Zanzibar’s exclusive rock restaurant
- Jump into the pool off Livingstone Island, edge of Vic Falls
- Have a coffee with Desmond Tutu
- Have a second honeymoon at Fundu Lagoon ZNZ
- Take a dhow on the Nile and stay at The Old Cataract Hotel, where Agatha Christie wrote “Death on the Nile”
- I find holidaying where the biggest threat to my safety is a wild animal rather than a terrorist the most relaxing of all.