It has been very busy for me since getting back from Chile, but WOW – what an awesome trip it was. There is not a thing that I can fault with the arrangements and thank you very much for a job very well done – it was such a treat.
– Willem Odendaal, President, Association of Mine Resident Engineers –
Meet Wendy, a seasoned professional diving headfirst into the world of travel. Her diverse career path shows she’s a pro at switching gears, bringing a fresh perspective to understanding what our clients need and helping our team deliver top-notch service.
When she’s not at work, Wendy’s all about the simple joys. She loves being outdoors, hiking, and spending time with her kids, grandkids, and close friends.
Wendy’s zest for new experiences, whether in her career or personal life, perfectly aligns with our team’s spirit. We’re all about embracing change and delivering unmatched service and support to our clients!
Wendy’s Favourite Place: Hermanus
Top Travel Tip: Never be late and make sure your passport is valid
Wendy Never Travels Without: Your cell phone
Her Favourite Pastime: Walking and spending time with her grandchildren
Cool Things I’ve Done
- Ziplining in the Drakensberg
- Celebrated my 60th at Bientang’s Cave in Hermanus—famed for whale watching in a century-old cave
- Bought a moped in Metz, France, and rode it along the scenic French coastline to Rome
- Worked on a kibbutz in Israel
- Took a dip in the Dead Sea
- Explored Jerusalem
- Adventured on a desert safari in Dubai
- Explored Madrid for 10 remarkable days
My Bucket List
- Dive and snorkel in the pristine waters of Lake Malawi
- Discover Morocco for its rich culture, history, and remarkable architecture
- Go Gorilla trekking in Rwanda
- Experience a walking safari in Botswana
- Visit the Pyramids in Egypt
- Hop across islands in Greece
- Tour the wonders of Southeast Asia
- Hike the Camino in Spain