Hi Melanie, the whole trip was great. We were lucky to see 5 different leopards including a grandma, her daughter and the baby cub. Overall fabulous experience. I particularly like that you were always quick to respond to emails and answer all my questions in planning.
– Delyse –
Meet Bronwen, Pulse Africa’s Eastern and Southern Africa Travel Expert.
Bronwen has travelled extensively around the countries that she sells and has developed a special love for each of them.
She loves nothing more than sharing her passion for these countries with her clients.
Bronwen’s Favourite Place:Old Mdonya River Camp, Ruaha National Parki
Top Travel Tip: always smile and be nice.
Bronwen’s Never Travels Without: A good book and her camera
Her Favourite Pastime:waking up before everyone else and enjoying a strong coffee whilst listening to the birds chatter
Cool Things I’ve Done
- Watched a large breeding herd of elephants walk across a dry lake in Amboseli
- Canoed on the Zambezi River in Lower Zambezi NP where I got very close to the largest crocodile I have ever seen.
- Trekked gorillas in Uganda, nothing ever prepares you for the moment you see them up close.
- Went White water rafting in Victoria falls
- Watched a herd of elephants dig for water in a dry riverbed in Ruaha National Park
- Walked on foot in the Selous and was followed by an elephant who stopped to smell everything we touched
- Went Camel trekking and camping under the stars in Kenya.
- Watched the sunset from a houseboat on Chobe River whilst listening to hippo and fish eagles around us.
- Snorkelled off a dhow in the bay in Mafia
My Bucket List
- Spend time in Katavi National Park for remoteness and large herds
- Walk in Kafue National Park
- Self-drive and camp in the Kgakagadi Transfrontier Park.
- Go on a night desert walk in Swakopmund
- Go on a canoe trip on the Orange River
- Camp in the Central Kalahari (Botswana)
- Visit and camp in Namaqualand in Spring
- Camp under the stars in the desert in Morocco
- Spend a night in a tree house in Hwange National Park and sleep under the stars
- Do a 4 Day Walking safari in the Kruger