Dear Melanie, organisation and logistics from your side was excellent. All meetings, drivers, documentations, planes were on time and everything worked smoothly. Everyone was unfailingly polite and helpful. All in all a wonderful time in both main destinations and we felt very refreshed from the break. Thank you for taking the time to think about what was some new ideas for us this time around. We were not disappointed and as I said to you the attention you and your colleagues pay to the client is one reason why we will continue to return to Pulse Africa. With best wishes,
– Douglas and Ann –
Meet Bronwen, Pulse Africa’s Eastern and Southern Africa Travel Expert.
Bronwen has travelled extensively around the countries that she sells and has developed a special love for each of them.
She loves nothing more than sharing her passion for these countries with her clients.
Bronwen’s Favourite Place:Old Mdonya River Camp, Ruaha National Parki
Top Travel Tip: always smile and be nice.
Bronwen’s Never Travels Without: A good book and her camera
Her Favourite Pastime:waking up before everyone else and enjoying a strong coffee whilst listening to the birds chatter
Cool Things I’ve Done
- Watched a large breeding herd of elephants walk across a dry lake in Amboseli
- Canoed on the Zambezi River in Lower Zambezi NP where I got very close to the largest crocodile I have ever seen.
- Trekked gorillas in Uganda, nothing ever prepares you for the moment you see them up close.
- Went White water rafting in Victoria falls
- Watched a herd of elephants dig for water in a dry riverbed in Ruaha National Park
- Walked on foot in the Selous and was followed by an elephant who stopped to smell everything we touched
- Went Camel trekking and camping under the stars in Kenya.
- Watched the sunset from a houseboat on Chobe River whilst listening to hippo and fish eagles around us.
- Snorkelled off a dhow in the bay in Mafia
My Bucket List
- Spend time in Katavi National Park for remoteness and large herds
- Walk in Kafue National Park
- Self-drive and camp in the Kgakagadi Transfrontier Park.
- Go on a night desert walk in Swakopmund
- Go on a canoe trip on the Orange River
- Camp in the Central Kalahari (Botswana)
- Visit and camp in Namaqualand in Spring
- Camp under the stars in the desert in Morocco
- Spend a night in a tree house in Hwange National Park and sleep under the stars
- Do a 4 Day Walking safari in the Kruger