We arrived back home tired but exhilarated from our adventure. Everything was near perfect. I say “near” only because perfection is something to strive for but never actually achieve. We loved all the accommodations and the transfers and flights were on time. All the game sightings were at all the camps were great. The elephant interactions at Stanley’s were wonderful. While we were very happy with all the camps and guides, we particularly enjoyed Nottens. I will not hesitate to recommend your services to anyone thinking of visiting your country. And I will certainly contact you should we plan on visiting again. Thanks for all your help.
– Ralph –
Meet Wendy, a seasoned professional diving headfirst into the world of travel. Her diverse career path shows she’s a pro at switching gears, bringing a fresh perspective to understanding what our clients need and helping our team deliver top-notch service.
When she’s not at work, Wendy’s all about the simple joys. She loves being outdoors, hiking, and spending time with her kids, grandkids, and close friends.
Wendy’s zest for new experiences, whether in her career or personal life, perfectly aligns with our team’s spirit. We’re all about embracing change and delivering unmatched service and support to our clients!
Wendy’s Favourite Place: Hermanus
Top Travel Tip: Never be late and make sure your passport is valid
Wendy Never Travels Without: Your cell phone
Her Favourite Pastime: Walking and spending time with her grandchildren
Cool Things I’ve Done
- Ziplining in the Drakensberg
- Celebrated my 60th at Bientang’s Cave in Hermanus—famed for whale watching in a century-old cave
- Bought a moped in Metz, France, and rode it along the scenic French coastline to Rome
- Worked on a kibbutz in Israel
- Took a dip in the Dead Sea
- Explored Jerusalem
- Adventured on a desert safari in Dubai
- Explored Madrid for 10 remarkable days
My Bucket List
- Dive and snorkel in the pristine waters of Lake Malawi
- Discover Morocco for its rich culture, history, and remarkable architecture
- Go Gorilla trekking in Rwanda
- Experience a walking safari in Botswana
- Visit the Pyramids in Egypt
- Hop across islands in Greece
- Tour the wonders of Southeast Asia
- Hike the Camino in Spain