I always use Pulse Africa (I’m London based) whenever I plan a Safari in Africa. I’ve never been disappointed and Sandy and her team had planned trips for us to Kenya, Botswana and South Africa in the past.
It was our first trip in a while in Africa and we needed expert advise on Namibia. Natasha organised our trip and she did an amazing job! After a call to understand what we were looking for, she put together the itinerary including some of her suggestions that proved to be spot on. The trip was super well organized, recommendations from Natasha were superb and despite the stress of the Covid-19 crisis happening at the same time, we had such a wonderful experience.
Natasha was of immense help when we unfortunately had to cut short our trip because of the Coronavirus outbreak. She helped us every step of the way until the very last moment. I can’t thank Natasha enough for all her help and guidance during this trip.
I strongly recommend using Pulse Africa for tailor-made tour in Africa. It’s an amazing team with great knowledge of the continent and will provide a top-notch service.
Lisa de Swardt
Meet Lisa de Swardt, Pulse Africa’s Jill-of-all-trades.
Born and raised in Kenya, Lisa has a deep seeded passion for all things African. Pursuing a career in the travel industry seemed an obvious route to follow and now, many years later, Lisa has evolved from consulting to marketing and all things IT.
Lisa’s Favourite Places: The Kenyan coast and Laikipia.
Top Travel Tip: Ask the locals where to eat, shop and watch the sunset.
Lisa Never Travels Without: Her many kikois
Her Favourite Pastime: Making jewellery
Cool Things I’ve Done
- Kissed a giraffe in Kenya
- Watched the sunrise on a new year on the Kenyan coast
- Swam with dolphins in Zanzibar
- Watched the Rhino Charge in Kenya
- Went shopping in Stone Town
- Did a self-drive trip along the Garden Route in South Africa
- Did the Sentinel Peak Chain Ladder hike in the Drakensberg
- Went on a walking safari in Northern Kruger
- Witnessed the migration in the Serengeti
- Stayed at some of the most spectacular lodges in Africa
My Bucket List
- Self-drive from South Africa to Kenya
- Go on a camel safari in Northern Kenya
- Go to a yoga retreat on the Kenyan coast
- Sleep under the stars in the Kalahari
- Visit the rock churches of Lalibela
- Explore the markets of Marrakech
- Travel around the island of Madagascar
- Do a sailing trip on a traditional dhow off the East African coast
- Eat lobster at the Rock Restaurant in Zanzibar
- Learn traditional skills from the silversmiths of Ibo Island