We decided to ask Pulse Africa to organize our holiday to South Africa over Christmas and New Year and were delighted with every aspect of the trip they put together for us. We felt that they really listened to us when we were explaining what sort of things we wanted to see and do on our trip and they came up with the most amazing experiences and places to stay that without their detailed knowledge we would never have had a hope of finding. What particularly impressed us was their advice to see South Africa on the ground rather than fly everywhere. This gave us the opportunity to really see this beautiful country for what it is. We found that using Pulse Africa saved us a huge amount of time in planning our trip and in fact saved us money too as they were no more expensive than had we booked everything direct ourselves. There is quite simply no benefit from booking a trip like this oneself as Pulse Africa’s experience and detailed knowledge of all our destinations was vital. I have heard that they do not book or recommend any hotel, lodge, camp etc if they have not visited it personally.
Thank you, Pulse Africa and your amazing team, next time Tanzania where you will be busy again!
– Stuart –
Meet Leandra Hanger, Pulse Africa’s Supplier and Rates Guru.
Leandra is our product and rates guru and coffee connoisseur. Her organisational skills are second to none and subsequently we have a highly sophisticated product information system. Not only does she negotiate some fabulous rates for our clients, but she ensures that the consultants are always up to date with the latest product training.
Leandra’s Favourite Place: South Africa
Top Travel Tip: Always trust to travel expert at Pulse Africa, and research your destination…this will prepare you to be blown away!
Leandra Never Travels Without: Passport, travel insurance, camera and bottled up excitement!
Her Favourite Pastime: Spending time with my family and sharing special memories with family and friend….over coffee!
Cool Things I’ve Done
• Bungee jumped out of a cable car in the Swiss Alps
• Did an island hopping from historic Paros to breathtaking Santorini
• Enjoyed traditional Greek coffee on Monastiraki Square with the Acropolis in the background
• Attended a traditional Irish wedding at Kilkea Castle….still the best wedding ever!
• Took my Granny to see Phantom of the Opera in the West End
• Spent 1994 Easter in Budapest with a Hungarian family. Visited underground churches and local festivals
• Celebrating New Year in Harrachov, attended the German Bierfest skied in Salsburg, and swam down the Aare river in Bern for my 21st Birthday!
• Overlanded through Southern Africa including the Caprivi Strip in Nambia, Okavango Delta, Zambia and beautiful Lake Malawi
• Snorkelled in Praslin Island, Seychelles
• Hiked Table Mountain
• Gone skydiving and dune quad biking in Swakopmund
• Done a sunrise balloon safari over the Magaliesburg
My Bucket List
• Explore Southern Africa in an overland vehicle with my children, including trekking over the Lesotho mountains on donkeys
• Explore the top 7 underwater cities and treasures of the seabed starting at Atlit Yam in Israel
• Cruise Alaska
• Explore Iceland
• Tour the Arctic Circle to see the northern lights (Aurora Borealis) from Iceland to Norway, Sweden and Finland and pop in for a visit to Lapland
• Stay at the Ice Hotel in Sweden
• Explore Naples and the whole west coast of Italy
• Visit Bhutan
• Explore the pyramids of the world from Peru to Egypt to Rome, and even the underwater wonder at Japan’s southern Ryuku Islands
• Fly to Antarctica and sleep at the South Pole