I have booked quite a few trips with Pulse Africa and am already getting them to work on my next safari! Our last trip was to Zambia in October 2021 and everything was perfectly organized. I was a little anxious about traveling after being stuck at home for a year and a half and trying to navigate all the testing requirements and other logistics. Pulse Africa had everything sorted for us or provided clear instructions on how to get things done that we needed to organize directly. They have great attention to detail and go out of their way to provide a wonderful experience!
– Squid Gallery –
Meet Bronwen, Pulse Africa’s Eastern and Southern Africa Travel Expert.
Bronwen has travelled extensively around the countries that she sells and has developed a special love for each of them.
She loves nothing more than sharing her passion for these countries with her clients.
Bronwen’s Favourite Place:Old Mdonya River Camp, Ruaha National Parki
Top Travel Tip: always smile and be nice.
Bronwen’s Never Travels Without: A good book and her camera
Her Favourite Pastime:waking up before everyone else and enjoying a strong coffee whilst listening to the birds chatter
Cool Things I’ve Done
- Watched a large breeding herd of elephants walk across a dry lake in Amboseli
- Canoed on the Zambezi River in Lower Zambezi NP where I got very close to the largest crocodile I have ever seen.
- Trekked gorillas in Uganda, nothing ever prepares you for the moment you see them up close.
- Went White water rafting in Victoria falls
- Watched a herd of elephants dig for water in a dry riverbed in Ruaha National Park
- Walked on foot in the Selous and was followed by an elephant who stopped to smell everything we touched
- Went Camel trekking and camping under the stars in Kenya.
- Watched the sunset from a houseboat on Chobe River whilst listening to hippo and fish eagles around us.
- Snorkelled off a dhow in the bay in Mafia
My Bucket List
- Spend time in Katavi National Park for remoteness and large herds
- Walk in Kafue National Park
- Self-drive and camp in the Kgakagadi Transfrontier Park.
- Go on a night desert walk in Swakopmund
- Go on a canoe trip on the Orange River
- Camp in the Central Kalahari (Botswana)
- Visit and camp in Namaqualand in Spring
- Camp under the stars in the desert in Morocco
- Spend a night in a tree house in Hwange National Park and sleep under the stars
- Do a 4 Day Walking safari in the Kruger